Thursday 26 December 2019

Chapter 10: Book-Type Structures

Chapter 10 is all about exploring book structures.  I have used basic materials of brown envelopes and pages from vegetable catalogues (in keeping with my allotment theme) which have been painted with gesso to dull them down a bit.

10.1:

Book Forms

10.2:

Book Forms

10.3:

Book Forms

10.4:

Book Forms

10.5:  Made by cutting a piece of paper in some strategic places

Book Forms

10.6:

Book Forms

10.7: This one was also made by cutting one page

Book Forms

10.8:  I joined together my paper samples with rings

Book Forms

I can’t help but compare my dull samples with the work of others on the course which is far more exciting!  Other students have really worked into their little books but I haven’t as I have focused on the basis process of putting them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment