Wednesday 1 February 2017

Chapter 1 - Lettering

This is my collection of lettering for chapter 1.  I found this quite fun but did limit myself limit to 2 A3 pages so that I would stop!

Image 1:  Letter sheet - I had a lot of fun with these.  I dusted off old stamps, found a jar of foam letters on my shelf (no idea when I bought these!) and then did a wax crayon rubbing of the foam letters.

Chapter 1 - Letter Collections



Image 2: Rubber Stamps - The cutest smallest little stamp sets.

Chapter 1 - Letter Collections


Image 3: Foam Letters


 
Image 4: Wax crayon rubbing of foam letters
 
Chapter 1 - Letter Collections


Image 5: Sheet 2 - More rubber stamps, printed text and letter cuttings from magazines.

Chapter 1 - Letter Collections


Image 6: Computer printed text - isn't it gorgeous!

Chapter 1 - Letter Collections


Image 7: Collection - Because everyone keeps a box of cut up letters just in case they need them right?!

Chapter 1 - Letter Collections


No comments:

Post a Comment