Friday 16 September 2011

Chapter 4 – Patterns from Animal Markings

I’m afraid I had a bit of a wine accident and spilt a glass over one of my pages.  Sorry about that…  Drawing isn’t my strong point but I did have a bash.

So starting off with this lizardy-iguana-type chap (Image 1).  He had heaps of pattern all over him:

Module 2 Chapter 4

The tactile person within couldn’t resist doing some contour interpretation (Image 2) – I tried to take a rubbing of the pattern but it wasn’t very successful:

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 3 – Lazy cheetah:

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 4 – Giraffe:

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 5 - Zebra

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 6 – Something lizardy!:

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 7 – Tiger:

Module 2 Chapter 4

Image 8 – Some kind of bird that I saw at the Rare Breeds Centre in Totnes:

Module 2 Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment