Tuesday 1 December 2009

It was quite difficult chosing a complementary colour-way because I don't seem to have any particular colour theme in my collection of images. In the end I chose blue/orange from one of the images and just went for it. And I made a complete mess! It was fantastic! I didn't adhere to my own health and safety guidelines, however, and have blue hands to prove it.... I've since obtained a box of gloves for any future colouring!!! The images here are just to give you an idea of what I was up to, they don't show you everything I produced (or, indeed, of the mess I made!) I dyed a range of paper types - from cartridge paper, newspaper, copier paper and tissue paper. Then I got carried away and started to dye the baby-wipes I'd been wiping my hands with! The colours on the wipes are super vibrant!



No comments:

Post a Comment